Hello beautiful! If you want to get to know a little more about the person you may be hiring, this is the page for that!
A Little About Me...
Some background into my company...
Hello everyone! I'm Megan, founder of Radiant Film NC. I am a wedding videographer based in Clinton, North Carolina. Though I am based in North Carolina, I love to travel, especially to help someone create the perfect wedding day! I created Radiant Film NC to help couples have a tangible, lasting memory of their wedding.
I started this business in August 2020. I was stressed and overwhelmed with nursing school. My then fiancé, Austin, told me I needed to find a hobby and do something I enjoy. I was into making and creating videos for my dads business, motorcycle races, and things I did with my friends. My mom encouraged me and told me she saw talent in what I did. So I bought my first camera and stopped using my phone to create videos. Little did I know it would turn into this business and I would begin filming weddings. I LOVE filming weddings for couples and creating something beautiful they can go back and watch to remember the best day of their lives by.
Some quick facts about me...
Name: Megan Williams
Years filming professionally: 4+ years
What I film with: Fujifilm XT4 (the best color)
My wedding date: 05-01-2021
International travel: Cuba, Haiti, DR, Belgium, The Netherlands
Siblings: 3 sisters- yes all girls!
Favorite color: Green
Favorite snack: HOT FRIES ALL DAY!!
Favorite season: Summer
Favorite hobby: Hiking- give me all the views!
Interesting fact: I have my motorcycle license & am a twin
We might be a good fit if....
- you prefer a cinematic approach mixed with documentary style for your film; meaning fairly chronological, portraying how your day really happened, but with some clips mixed a little!
- you love candid shots- of course we will pose you some, but only enough to get the true love to shine through
- you love nostalgia and having things you can look back on to cherish past memories
- you can picture yourself in these films
- you're laid back and know at the end of the day the most important thing is your new marriage!